ENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL PARISH SURVEY
Enstone Parish Council carried out a Survey in November 2020, which asked parishioners a variety of questions about living in the parish of Enstone. The Survey questions with the number of responses can be seen below as a pdf.
ENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL PARISH SURVEY – ACTIONS, February 2021
Enstone Parish Council wishes to thank the residents who completed the recent survey/questionnaire. It has proved to be most beneficial in determining our priorities for the next few years. We will be publishing further responses to the survey in the Ensign and website over the next few months starting with the key priorities.
The following key areas have been identified in order of priority:
- Roads and Signage
- To install improved digital speed indicator devices at both ends of Enstone, along the A44.
- To have improved signage at both ends of the A44, the B4022, Banbury Road and Charlbury Road when entering Enstone.
- To fund a feasibility study (organised by Oxfordshire County Council) for 20 mph signs along The Drive, Coxs Lane, Cleveley Road, Lidstone Road, along the B4030 from the A44 junction to Church Enstone and along the A44 through Enstone.
- To have a one-way system at the village shop. The Parish Council has set aside £15,000 in the current budget towards the above works.
- Repair of the Planks – Oxfordshire County Council aims to repair this area in spring/summer 2021. The repair works will be paid for by OCC and the Parish Council. The Parish Council has budgeted £5,000.00 towards the works.
The Parish Council will keep you appraised of progress over the coming months.
A list of the survey questions with respondent numbers can be seen by clicking on the link below: